Thursday, September 19, 2013

Slave to Sensation By: Nalini Singh

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a series that I did what I normally do at a second hand shop or book store and end up getting a book that right at the end of the series.

I was welcomed into Nalini world of psys and changelings with "Kiss of Snow". Couldn't put that one down so I figured I was just pick up the rest of them.

In a world where emotions are a weakness to a Psy, Sascha Duncan most cover up that her conditioning is failing.

Lucas Hunter is a man that is looking for the killers of his pack mates.

It is fun to watch the interact of the main characters with one another, as the learn what makes the other work.

Sascha is a woman fearing what she feels and most come to terms with what the Psy have really done to their people. Lucas was looking for the key to who killed so many of this kind only to find passion in the eyes of a woman that shouldn't have any.

The main story arch for this book is that the Psy conditioning that was enforce years ago is starting to fail and in doing so new/lost powers are starting to show. More and more killings are happening within the Psy cities and the population is looking for answers.

Over all, loved this book. It was hot, sexy, along with all the cool mind tricks psy can do, I couldn't stop reading. It was to the point where I just finished this one and ran for the next.