Friday, September 20, 2013

The Darkest Kiss By: Gena Showalter

The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2)The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the first book out of the series that got my hooked into reading the others. I most say it is one of my top 5 for this series.

So this takes up right after "The Darkest Night."

Anya is the Goddess of anarchy who just happens to find that the Lords of the Underworld maybe able to help her with her little problem. O.K. it may not be so little but Anya has her eyes set on Lucien (The holder of Death) to aid her.

Lucien didn't want anything to do with Anya, even if she had the most lick-able lips when she is sicking on she lollipops. She was a problem he didn't have time for. Not with the Hunters looking for Pandora's box or dimOuniak as its older name.

Could Anya have a key to helping the lords get closer to finding Pandora's box or is she out for herself in the end.

I love the cat and mouse game with Anya and Lucien. Just thinking about some of the scenes make me hot.

Over all, the books need to be longer so then don't end as fast ^_-