Thursday, September 19, 2013

Visions of Heat By: Nalini Singh

Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2)Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With book one down I couldn't wait to get my hands on the second book in the Psy-Changeling series... Only to have my local Chapters not have it in!!!!

It's ok, I used the internet (WOOT!) to order it and have it to my door step within the week.

I will point out that this series has a lot of info to follow so if you are planning on reading the books out of order I wouldn't. I read book 10 of the series before going back and there was some people that I had no idea who or why their were there.

So book two, Visions of Heat!

Faith NightStar is a F-Class Psy, what does this mean? She can see the future. Cool right, not so much when her visions become that of blood and murder. Not only has her vision gone to a dark place but also an exquisite pleasure with a man that should stay out of her house and mind.

Vaughn D'Angelo a man with more animal instinct then he should. runs into lovely Faith on one of this runs. At for sight this animal side can't get enough of her.

With Faith wanting to reach passed her conditioning to see what a world full of colors really looks like can she take the last steps outside her door?

I really like the plot for this story, it opens up a lot of doorways for the series. As for the couple, I loved them.

Over all, the plot keeps getting better and better.